LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

Humour was average, I think if you spent more time on the writing your flash would have been improved. The transitions were dumb. The animation & art was great though, I enjoyed the visuals. I also liked the dedication to Edd at the end. Oh, and if you do more of these, the toast must be there.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

...

Art is great.
But this is abolutely, horribly unfunny and stupid.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Boring and unfunny.

Is this some kind of inside joke at the NG office or on the forums or something? Maybe I would find it funny if I knew why it was supposed to be funny. Too bad I don't. The artwork was nice though.

License to Combo: Revamp License to Combo: Revamp

Brilliant

This is the kind of crazy fast paced DBZ-style action I crave. I hope to see more of these. I have added this to my favourites, and recommended this to the stick collection. Great choice of music too, that tune is bad-ass, I downloaded it. Animation is great, it was so fluid, the art was good too. I enjoyed everything about this flash, the FP is much deserved for this. The effort you put into this is much appreciated, thanks. Keep it up :)

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Load problems

I can't watch this either, though I have watched it before on this same pc.

Sketched - Super Bored Sketched - Super Bored

Oh keigh!

Very funny stuff, it made me laugh a few times which is rare for me on NG. Keep it up. I especially liked the lines "I am not captain obvious!" and "pick one girl who doesn't look like a hooker" - "That will be hard"

LF2 - Julian War Ch5 P1 LF2 - Julian War Ch5 P1

Lots of potential

The animation is great, it's easy to see you've put a lot of effort into that. But the problem with this is the script. It's obvious you are still learning English, you speak it quite well except that some of it doesn't make sense because the words are organised in the wrong order. Though your spelling and punctuation are perfect. Also some of the parts with long dialogue changed too quickly and I couldn't read it in time, especially when some of it was hard to understand, it took me longer than usual to read. So you need to give a little more time for people to read the long parts. Apart from that, visual was great, sounds were spot on, the story seems cool, from what I could understand at least. 8/10 & 4/5. I know that people from some countries find it harder to learn proper english than others, you must be from a country where your words are arranged differently than ours when speaking, so I know it will be difficult to learn how to change that arrangement for a different language. But keep at it, watching english television/movies or reading english novels helps :).

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Shutup woman and get on my horse

I was listening to Get in my car by 50 cent just as I clicked on this vid (Bitch, get in my car), now I'm singing shutup woman get on my horse to the beat. :)

ShoBizNewsyNews #38 ShoBizNewsyNews #38

Haha

Great stuff, its always good to see these on newgrounds. I was LMAO at P.Diddy at the end.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Absolutely amazing!

This is the greatest sprite movie i have ever seen period. You are one of the greats in animation. I gave a 4 for graphics because they are only sprites, but that just adds to the effect of the movie. The fight scene at the end where all sides fight each other was orgasmic, i just wish it went for longer, that was the coolest animated fight seen i have ever seen. Wonderful work of art you have created, you can really see the effort put into it. Kudos, cant wait for your next one! 5/5.