Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

Very average

Far from being as good as the original. The graphics and fish concepts may be much better, but the game itself is poor. Firstly you grow too large much too quickly, the original fishy took much longer making it more challenging. But when you do get quite big, all the fish start to get much bigger at the same rate as your fish does. Thats unrealistic and doesnt match the old one, whats worse is that the fish get so big that they are always bigger than your fish and there is absolutely no way to dodge them, so you always lose. I found it pretty silly to play.

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

>=(

Most frustrating game ever. The first boss, the big mechanical flying thing that shoots lightning, impossible to beat, you gotta make it a bit easier to start off with ffs, i used every damn option, used all the special abilities, used every potion i had and all my magic points and he still wouldnt die, thats just too hard in the beginning.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Nice

I really like this game, but it would be really good if you could make more levels in the level mode and if the survival mode wasnt so impossible to do. I cant even get to the first planet stage on survival. But I love the concept and I love playing it, good work.

Armor Heroes 2 Armor Heroes 2

Bugs galore

Really buggy, wasn't fun to play and the graphics would turn into low quality when i had it on high

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Great

Brilliant, I would add this to my favourites.....if I wasnt stuck
Where can i find a walkthrough?
Excellent though.

Point&Click Adventure Pt1 Point&Click Adventure Pt1

^-

that was the lamest game i have ever played, i beat it in 40 seconds..............WOW!
Who would vote good on this??! It's like 1 hour's work or maybe less.

Make Your Own Bush Speech Make Your Own Bush Speech

: D

Now that is good stuff, funny, Nice work 5/5!

The Critter-Pult The Critter-Pult

Gay

This idea has already been done before and the original one was way better. The sound kept screwing up too.

Pongables Pongables

Dumb

You can't even win stupid, the AI always never makes a mistake, and when I went to lower the difficulty I couldn't! Plus this is THE oldest PC game in the world so if you're going to remake a game, make something that at least has SOME degree of fun. Very VERY boring.

Squirrel on the run_run Squirrel on the run_run

Excellent

great idea, frustrating but good.