LOLSKETCH LOLSKETCH

Humour was average, I think if you spent more time on the writing your flash would have been improved. The transitions were dumb. The animation & art was great though, I enjoyed the visuals. I also liked the dedication to Edd at the end. Oh, and if you do more of these, the toast must be there.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

...

Art is great.
But this is abolutely, horribly unfunny and stupid.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Boring and unfunny.

Is this some kind of inside joke at the NG office or on the forums or something? Maybe I would find it funny if I knew why it was supposed to be funny. Too bad I don't. The artwork was nice though.

Robotic Fishy Robotic Fishy

Very average

Far from being as good as the original. The graphics and fish concepts may be much better, but the game itself is poor. Firstly you grow too large much too quickly, the original fishy took much longer making it more challenging. But when you do get quite big, all the fish start to get much bigger at the same rate as your fish does. Thats unrealistic and doesnt match the old one, whats worse is that the fish get so big that they are always bigger than your fish and there is absolutely no way to dodge them, so you always lose. I found it pretty silly to play.

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG

>=(

Most frustrating game ever. The first boss, the big mechanical flying thing that shoots lightning, impossible to beat, you gotta make it a bit easier to start off with ffs, i used every damn option, used all the special abilities, used every potion i had and all my magic points and he still wouldnt die, thats just too hard in the beginning.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Nice

I really like this game, but it would be really good if you could make more levels in the level mode and if the survival mode wasnt so impossible to do. I cant even get to the first planet stage on survival. But I love the concept and I love playing it, good work.

Fuby : Breathe with me "" Fuby : Breathe with me ""

Interested

Why all the promos? Are you planning to release an online album? It'd be nice if we could get the full versions, I only discovered your stuff today but I'm quite interested in it, it's different to the usual stuff I hear on NG. Already downloaded a few, 1/3 way through listening to all your tracks. Your music sounds like you really know what you're doing, a professional touch to them, simple tunes but in a good way. Let us know when you put the full versions up, or when/how they become available to the public. Keep it up, I'll be waiting to hear more from you.

Helix - Overkill Helix - Overkill

Brilliant

I love your work, its really good, especially like overkill, i love good fast techno/drum n bass.
I've always wanted to know how people make music, mainly techno for newgrounds, do you have your own studio or is there a program or software u can use to make beats?
Good luck with your music ;)

Helix6 responds:

You have to buy some software. You can find some stuff for free as well. I use Acid Pro 4 and FruityLoops mostly.